Leigh Ann... She rocks. We got this pack-n-play in the mail last week. It is sooo cute. It is blue and brown with the cutest owls. I am so excited about it. We are going to keep it downstairs since Rory's room is upstairs. She will sleep in this in our closet for a few months so we aren't running up and down the stairs all night. Don't freak out... our closet is huge! I just don't want to put her in our room overnight because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to separate when it is time for her to move upstairs. Also, it has a changing station built in! So, again, no running up and down the stairs. So... THANKS LEIGH ANN. You're the best friend. Seriously.
9 years ago
2 comments:
Pack n Plays are awesome!! Aaron was so tiny to begin with that he slept in the pack n play until his first birthday. That one is super cute too!
So cute!
Post a Comment