Thing One and Thing Two cupcakes for Kallie and Klaire! So easy and cute! I found them on google, so I can't claim creative credit, but I would recomend cotton candy on cupcakes to any baker. It was fun and easy to do.

These cakes just about sent me to the funny house! They were sooo hard to form, the icing refused to smooth... and didn't taste up to my standards, and the ribbons ended up being impossible to manuver. None the less... here they are. Cat in the Hat top hats for my neices first birthday. If I had it to do over, I would ice the red stripes, but I guess hind-sight is 20/20.

The spread...

Klaire went to town on her cake! It was hilarious!

Kallie was more cautious, but eventually ended up tearing in.

Here are the proud parents pre-cake. It was a wonderful party!
No comments:
Post a Comment