About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Baby Stuff

This is my new diaper bag that my Grandma Parker bought me over Christmas break. She was so sneaky. I was obsessing over it in a shop, but wavering over the price. I finally decided to go for it, but when I got to the counter, she had already gotten it! Thanks Grandma!

The material feels a bit like upholstery, and the straps are like seat belts. There is an over-the-shoulder strap and back-pack straps that are all removable. Also, my favorite thing is this fold out changing pad that zips out of the outer pocket! It is made by Petunia Pickle Bottom, and I'm obsessed! I can't afford to even browse her website because the bedding and bags are sooo up my alley. But honestly, the stuff is ridiculously expensive. I feel excessive just owning the bag.

These are a few "cuddlers" that we got in Carbondale. My nephew and nieces love to sleep with similar mini-blankets, so we have a few for Rory. Mom got her the Giraffe and creamy satin ones and I got the blue dog. My poor mom was so disappointed that I wasn't interested in any of the traditionally colored ones. They were really, really cute, but way to baby pink for my taste. Sorry Mom!

Alright Alright... here I am. I was not feeling awesome on our Colorado trip, so excuse the ghostly skin. Focus on the belly.... It feels HUGE to me. I have shut doors on myself, run into tables, and accidentally whacked my stomach multiple times. It is sooo weird. Rory rolls over, hiccups, and kicks all the time. It is so fun to watch Collin's face when he feels her move. I have an appointment sometime next week , but I don't think we will have an ultrasound again that I know of. Maybe they do one at the end... who knows. I am trying to convince Collin to let us have one more 4D ultrasound in the next month to have one more sneak peek at her. Help me out if you talk to him soon.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Love the Rory stuff!!! You made out like a bandit!!