About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Drum Roll Please......

Each year Collin and I exchange an ornament at Christmas. Well, this makes year two of two that Collin has forgotten this little tradition. Honestly, this year, we didn't even exchange stockings since we were so rushed getting to Colorado because of weather. Well, he sure did make up for it! This is my 2009 ornament!!!Yes! You guessed it. You are looking at a Golden Snitch! I realize this makes me wierd. But he could not have done better. Way to go C!








Next.... Drum Roll one more time...... This is my new t-shirt. My sister-in-law, Amy, went Harry Potter wild for me this year at Christmas. She got me a special edition Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince DVD set and this fantastic t-shirt you are jealously oogling right now. This is the back. Thanks Amy. You're an enabler.





This is the front.



This is how Mishka feels about my Harry Potter obsession... She'll come around someday.

1 comment:

Kara said...

thanks for the comment- it reminded me about your blog! i don't think i even knew that you were preggers, so CONGRATS! : )
cute name picked out, adorable nursery, great diaper bag! i think you're all set!