About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Quick Catch Up!



We have had a wonderful Christmas break, and were fortunate to see both sides of the family. First we went to Austin for a short visit and celebrated with Collin's parents and sister. Then we made a quick turn around in Denton and headed up to Red Stone, Colorado to celebrate with my side of the family. We will be starting our journey back to Denton in the morning.


Ok folks. The belly is outta control these days. I'll be 27 weeks pregnant on Saturday. I can't wear my old jeans any more because they have to ride so low that I have saggy butt in them. I have two pairs of maternity jeans that are working for now, but it won't be long until one is uncomfortable around the belly. I feel like Rory has exploded in size in the past 3 to 4 weeks. I can't imagine what it will feel like to have a full term baby in there.




According to What to Expect, Rory these days should be around 15 inches head to toe and around 2lbs. She can open and close her eyes and can recognize our voices. She has had the hiccups one time that I've noticed. Collin can feel her move at night if I lay on my back, and Gmama Meleah felt her once while we were in Austin!!



I have started to get REALLY excited about Rory's arrival! I dream about her almost nightly and find myself walking through the baby section of Target far too often. Collin is getting excited too. He has an opinion on just about everything we pick out, and tells me often that he is ready for her to be here. When people jokingly say, "You're life is going to be so different. Are you sure you're ready for this?" He is always polite, but tells me later that folks must not understand just how thankful and excited he is about her. He will be an excellent dad!



Pictures are taking forever to load here.... so I'm going to wait until I get home to load some when we get home. Sorry!











1 comment:

Life as a Spencer! said...

Call me when you get home, I left you a message. I want to catch up before we go back to school next week.