I have the most fantastic husband in the world! We decided to do the nursery in non-traditional colors. She has really cute bedding in the making by my wonderful mother. It is pink, green, orange, brown, and blue. It sounds ugly, but it is actually really really cute. Collin, my fantastic husband, painted this whimsical tree in the corner and we are doing birds and birdhouses as decor. I can't wait to see it finished!
Also, I accidentally told my mom our name for our little girl this week, so we went ahead and announced it to the family. So, here goes.... drum roll please...... Her name will be....... Lorelai Kelley Jones. We will call her Lorelai and Rory, which is the traditional nickname for Lorelai. We are so excited to call her by name. The name is unique and uncommon. We love that.
I am 20 weeks now; half way finished. We can't wait to see her sweet face and call her by name. We are starting to get that crazy, obsessed, can't think of anything else mentality that parents get. We are so thankful.
5 comments:
Very Cute!! I love the tree! Emma's room has little touches of birds in it too...and I LOVE it! I'm with you...I'm not really into the it looking so much like a baby-and nice to have something they can grow with! I can't wait to see the bedding & the finished product!
I LOVE your name!!!! So adorable.
Your nursery tree is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see the bedding.
I've stumbled upon your blog from time to time but just wanted to tell you Congratulation!!! I LOVE the name! Hope your feeling great!
I have been reading your blog and getting updates from your mom about your pregnancy but I figured it was time I comment on your blog. I LOVE the name that ya'll have picked...sooo cute!! And Collin did an amazing job painting the tree!!
Love the name, Love the nursery colors and the tree looks amazing! I'm so happy for yall!
Post a Comment