About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nursery and Nesting

The nursery is almost complete! My mom has been busy sewing and just finished the bedding, changing table cover, and curtain. It is soo cute! Collin took some pictures. It is really hard to capture the room because you just can't get back far enough to see the whole thing at once. So here are the latest...



This one is really washed out, but it is a cabinet that I snagged from the kitchen to turn into the changing table. Collin repainted it to match the other furniture.

I've been organizing like crazy. For those of you who know me, you are laughing right now because you know I am very messy and disorganized. I am definitally experiencing the "nesting" urge.























3 comments:

JENNY said...

I love your nursery. It's adorable!!

Life as a Spencer! said...

Oh my gosh, you are labeling things...a girl after my own heart!

Jessica said...

WOW! I love your nursery. It is SOOOOOO cute! I really love your curtains and bedding. Your mom did a great job sewing it.

I love how the whole room just ties together without a "theme."

Very cute, creative, and trendy!!