About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lorelai is here!!!


First of all this is not Lyndi, big sis is posting for her while she is in the hospital:) So I will be brief and let her share the details later!

Lorelai was born last night at 8:51. She weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 18.5 inches long. She has some lighter colored hair is is just as healthy as can be! Lyndi is doing great too.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!

Life as a Spencer! said...

Ahhhh...I love her already! I can't wait to meet her! Congrats guys, what a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!! So glad everyone is healthy!