About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No Baby Yet

I am 38.5 weeks along and soooo ready for Rory to come out already!!!! =) I have a picture of my belly from last week, but it isn't on the computer yet. I promise to post it soon. Monday is as long as we will have to wait to see her pretty squished face. My doctor will induce if she hasn't come on her own by then. We are lookinging forward to entering the world of parenthood, but a bit nervous at the same time. Say a little prayer for us.

2 comments:

Life as a Spencer! said...

I don't think I have your current email. Text me back tonight...

JoyiaW said...

Definitely in my prayers! You're gonna do great! Love you Lyn :)