About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just one more day and finished built in!

Collin busted his tail over Spring Break and finished our beautiful built in cabinet for the entertainment armoire. We are going to distress the black paint a little bit and stain the inside, but everything else is finished. I'm so proud of my handy-husband.


We celebrated my birthday a week ago because my sister and her family were going to be heading out of town on the big day and everyone was anxious that Rory would come before we could celebrate. Landon and Liam were so excited to blow out the candles on my cake. Liam showered everyone and the cake with slobber... yum!

And finally, my belly as of last week. It really looks the same now except she has moved down.



Yesterday was my final doctor appointment. Everything looked great and Rory is in position. Monday I check in at 6:30am to be induced. We are so nervous and excited all at the same time. I can't believe we are going to have a daughter in our arms no later than Tuesday! Say a little prayer for us!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

The built-in looks awesome! Way to go Colin! I can't wait to meet Rory! I'm so excited for you guys!

Life as a Spencer! said...

Ahhhhhhh! Tomorrow is the big day! I loved loved loved Thursday. You are one of my besties and that never changes no matter how long we go apart from each other. I have some goodies for little Rory.