I have never been so sleep deprived, sore, overwhelmed, and JOYFUL in my life. Lorelai has rocked our world. Loving our daughter has taught me so much about the love of our Lord in just 4 days. Here are some brag pictures. Thank you so much for all your prayers and well wishes.
9 years ago
9 comments:
Yay!! She is beautiful!!! Congrats.
Congratulations!!! She is perfect!
She is so pretty! Hope you can get some rest. Congrats! :)
Love you soo much Lyn! And so happy for you both! Can't wait to see her ;) Promise my delivery service is better these days lol
It truly is such a miracle and a gift from God! So happy for you! She is just perfect. :)
congrats on a GORGEOUS girl!!!
Congratulations Lyndi!!! Lorelai is gorgeous!!! You must be so proud. I'm so excited for you, and it makes me so anxious to meet Kennedie! Hopefully you'll get caught up on sleep soon- hang in there girl!
First, you look great:) Second, Lorelai is adorable!! It's funny how you forget how sleep deprived you were at this time...or I wouldn't be doing this again!! I hope that ya'll are doing well and I can't wait to meet her!
She is just precious! So happy for you guys!
Post a Comment