About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Monday, October 27, 2008

A survey passed on to me....

1. Where is your cell phone? -- beside me
2. Where is your significant other? -- at work
3. Your haircolor? --brunette
4. Your mother? empathetic
5. Your father? intelligent
6. Your favorite thing? -- Harry Potter
7. Your dream last night? -- career epiphany
8. Your dream/goal? -- wife/mother
9. The room you're in? -- classroom
10. Your hobby? --cakes & hair
11. Your fear? -- floundering
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? -- country house
13. Where were you last night? -- at home
14. What you're not? -- normal
15. One of your wish-list items? -- cosmetology license
16. Where you grew up? -- Aubrey
17. The last thing you did? -- bossed kids
18. What are you wearing? -- ugly khakis
19. Your TV? -- at home
20. Your pet? --Mishka
21. Your computer? -- hp
22. Your mood? -- excited
23. Missing someone? -- Leigh Ann
24. Your car? -- dirty
25. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
27. Your summer? -- amazing
28. Love someone? -- Love Lots
29. Your favorite color? -- Plum and green
30. When is the last time you laughed? -- today
31. When is the last time you cried? -- last week

1 comment:

April Jackson said...

Please don't ever mix your two hobbies together!! I really enjoy reading your posts and your epiphany is awesome! I encourage you to go after it!