About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No Doubt Now!






I think our little girl has had a major growth spurt this week... or maybe I have! If there was any doubt a week ago that I was actually pregnant, check these pictures out. I feel like I actually need my maternity clothes this week, rather than just enjoying the wonders of stretchy pants. I don't feel her move very often, but every now and then she gives me a good kick to the bladder. Today for instance, in a meeting a suddenly gasped and jumped. My 4th grade team quickly turned to see what in the world I was freaking out about and I instantly turned bright red. I had to fess up that I had just about peed my pants because she moved or kicked my bladder. I was so embarrassed, and at the same time thankful that I didn't have to see the nurse for a change of clothes! I can only imagine what it will like in a few months!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Lyndi- I totally just found your blog. Congratulations on your pregnancy! How fun! We are also expecting, but I'm a little behind you- I'm only 11 weeks along. I'm going to add you to my reader! How exciting! Congratulations on your little girl.

Danielle said...

Lyndi what a surprise to see you with a little prego belly! Reading your blog brings back memories of the goold OLD education building and our former jobs as college students.
Well I hope to keep posted on your progress as I add you to my favorite reads!