Alright, alright... I promised a belly shot when I started to show, so here it is folks. At first I dropped a bunch of weight from just being sick, so I am really just now starting to to look prego. Although, I've felt prego the entire time!
Also... I guess I've made ya'll wait long enough. Collin and I went to a sonogram place yesterday and got to find out our little "bumper's" gender. It was totally worth the 75 bucks! The sonographer spent over 40 minutes with us, and she let us ask a billion questions. We got to watch our baby GIRL squirm, kick, and flip! It was amazing! From crown to rump she is as big as the average hand. She has all her limbs, fingers, and toes along with the cutest little button nose. Can you believe she already has fingernails?
Anyways, I definitally recommend spending a few extra bucks if you are ever pregnant on a "just for fun" sonogram. We were amazed at all that we could see at just 17 weeks. I can only imagine what it would be like at 25-30! I think it really helped Collin to bond with her. I feel like she is so abstract to him, while I'm reminded of her every minute of the day through pregnancy symptoms.
2 comments:
I KNEW IT WAS A GIRL!! ;) You look great Lyn!
you gorgeous momma you! congrats!
Post a Comment