I made this cake in April for Landon's 5th birthday. He also had little cupcakes with toy Wall-e's on top. It was really cute, but melted at the zoo. Oh well, it tasted great!


This was a cake for Jude's 1st birthday. In the end, the cake had toy cars around the edges on the road. On the top was Jude's name in cloud writing. Another favorite!
This is Liam's 3rd birthday cake. He wanted a Wall-e cake just like his big brother, but I couldn't stand to make the same cake twice, so I improvised.
This was Leigh's birthday cake for her dress-up/princess party. She is going into the first grade and it fit her personality perfectly. Definitally one of my all-time favorites. The picture doesn't do the rich colors justice. It was so fun.
So, need a cake for an upcoming event? I'm your girl. Call me up and we'll work something out!
2 comments:
you are incredibly talented, thanks for sharing, I could literally "eat them up!"
LYNDI!!!!!!! I love the cakes, especially the one for Leigh. One day I'm gonna have a little girl, and Laura's gonna make her little bows for her hair and your gonna have to make her birthday cakes :) COngrats on the baby!!! I'm so excited for yall! Your parents are going to have to get a bigger house, just to fit all the grandkids in it:)
Post a Comment