About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm a Horrible Blogger!

Ok, Ok... it's been a long time since I've posted. Here's what has happened since we moved into our new house.
1. We went on summer break... yeah!!!
2. We ventured to Colorado for a two week vacation. We had a blast.
3. Collin got a riding lawn mover for our huge yard.
4. Mishka started sleeping in the laundry room cause she is such a pain at 3:00am when she wants out.
5. I got Collin a frisbie golf goal for the back yard for his birthday.
6. Mike and Fi came to visit.
7. Cari and Mom decorated my whole house!!!! Seriously
8. We started watching Wipe Out again.... best show ever!
9. Every Tuesday and Thursday we run an elementary volleyball camp.
10. Last but not least, we are PREGNANT! WooHoo!

We are due around the first week in April and couldn't be happier.

11 comments:

Wendi said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! That's really exciting.. especially b/c I know where you're coming from. May God bless your family.

Tiffany said...

Yay!! So excited for you guys!

JENNY said...

Yay!!! Congrats! That is so exciting!

Ashley Browder said...

Yea!! CONGRATULATIONS :) I'm so happy and excited for you guys!!

Lindy said...

hooray! I know you all are so excited!!! hope you are feeling good!

JoyiaW said...

Oh, LYN!!! That's great news!! Congratulations- SOOOOO happy for you both!!! :) Love you, and God Bless!

Ashley said...

Yeah! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you & hope you are feeling good!

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

Congrats! That is soo exciting. Blessing!

Life as a Spencer! said...

Thanks for going to the musical with me. I loved catching up. You are my favorite friend that I don't see enough. Love you and little LeCo which is what I am going to call "it" until further notice. Oh...by the way...Shane and I play frisbee golf nearly every day of the summer...we should be friends.

April Jackson said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! It sounds like Avery and your baby could have the same birthday (april 8). You and Collin need to check out a Venture service sometime!

Jessica said...

Hey girl, so Colin redeemed himself and come to church and my mother was so glad to meet him not to mention how excited Liv and I were to see part of you. But you still owe me girl.

Is your dog named Mishka? That is hilarious becasue my dog as a little girl was Mishka!

Jessica H.