About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

3 Months!




Little girl, you are a quarter of a year old! You love to jabber and be spoken to. You are growing so fast and changing every day. Daddy and I can't wait to see you every morning. You are so precious. You wimper and fuss, but the second you see one of us you start to laugh and smile. We change your diaper, pick out an outfit, and eat breakfast. You smile the whole time. After breakfast you sit in the bumbo, play with your jungle chair, or play with Mr. Star on your mat. Daddy is helping you to play on your tummy and roll over. You don't really like to be on your tummy, but we don't want flat head! You take 2-4 naps per day and eat every 3-4 hours. Right now you especially like to be held in the Moby wrap when you are fussy. We have been shopping and out to eat lots of times using the Moby in the past few days. I get lots of funny looks when I put you in it. I must admit, we do look kinda wierd.
This week you are with Nana, Papa, Aunt Laura, Uncle Kevin, Landon, Liam, Kallie, Klaire, Big Grandma, Big Grandpa, Great Aunts Cari, Tris, and Penny. Next week you will also have Gmama and PawPaw too! You are so loved. Don't ever doubt it!

1 comment:

JoyiaW said...

Oooh Lyn, she is gorgeous! I wish I could have her in my class at daycare ;) I would love on her everyday!