About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Our Colorado Trip 2010


We are on our annual trip to Redstone, Colorado for the 4th of July. My mom's family gathers yearly and we have come to look forward to it all year. My grandparents live here year-round, and my parents have a beautiful log cabin just a few miles away. This is the view from the porch!
This is a fox that has been visiting the porch in the mornings. He is so cute!


Yesterday Rory woke up about 30 mins early, so I pulled her into bed with us so we could get a few extra zzz's. I couldn't go back to sleep so I went on my way. When I returned an hour later, this is what I found. I don't know if I'll ever have a sweeter picture.

Twins?


This is my friend Jess! We have been buds since we were 4. I look forward to seeing her every time I visit. This trip Rory was spoiled rotten by her after church, and I have a feeling much more spoiling by Jess is on the way!
More family is coming into town in the next few days. More to come...




1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I hope you are having SO much fun! We had a little fox that must be his brother that visited us on our deck too:) Colin and Rory look SO much alike!!! Tell Jessica I said hi!!! Have fun CO!