About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Friday, January 23, 2009

I feel boring

So I have been keeping up with everyone's post for the last 3 weeks and saying to myself, "I really need to update mine." But, each time I sat down to post I realized Collin and I have nothing exciting going on! We are definitally not compaining. It has been wonderful. We go to work and come home. We go to movies and see my family. I talk to my mom, sister, and Leigh Ann almost daily. I try to talk to Penny weekly. Collin loves his job, but hardly ever brings home stress from it. We have been cooking a bit more. I've lost 8 lbs. Collin and his co-worker are going to sell an idea for PE equipment to a magazine.

I sound like this lull is negative, but I am actually pumped about it. We both love routine, and we have finally established one. Our house is semi-clean and our cat is happy! I've had very few headaches lately and seem to be enduring my teaching job with a bit more ease. I look forward to practice and home. It is wonderful to be blissfully happy with my new husband. We haven't left behind the honeymoon phase yet. How blessed we are.

Also, our camera broke last fall. It is our second one in a year. Boo. Therefore, my posts are pretty boring. We're working on that.

Well, hope you stayed awake for all that. Just wanted to give an update. Keep posting so I can keep a little excitement in my life!

Praise God for blessing me with more than I could ask or imagine. Much love to you.

2 comments:

Life as a Spencer! said...

Good to know!

Kathi P said...

i love that you have time to just be married! it's so much fun! glad i found your blog (through jenny's). tell collin hi!