9 years ago
About Me
- Lyndi
- I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
A Cake A Cake, for a Very Important Date!
Laura's Baby Shower was this past Sunday. April, Tiffany, and I hosted it at Tiffany's new house! It was a lot of fun! I especially liked to watch Laura try to bend over to get her presents! Also, one of the babies got hiccups and I could feel it move! It was like something out of a sci-fi movie! Anywho... here is the cake. It was fondant. Note: fondant is deceptive. It looks beautiful, but is a booger to use and tastes like wax! This cake took about 8 hours with the baking. It was dark chocolate, strawberry, and orange cream. The flowers were fake. The supplies altogether were about $30-$40. I think I would charge $ 200 for this cake. It feeds up to 150 people. That gives me a reasonable profit for the time invested! Anyone want to open a bakery with me?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know I want to open a bakery with you!!!!! Tell me when !
Post a Comment