About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hair and Cakes!





I'm making a cake quite similar to this for a little girl's one year birthday today and tomorrow! Wish me luck. I'm going to use pastels rather than dark colors and a daisy rather than the sunflower. I think they'll really like it. I have a lot of work ahead of me.
Also, right after school today, I am giving a haircut to one of the high school girls. Word is really getting around that I do hair. It is really giving me the itch to go to school and do it as a career. My job has been really stressful this year, and I want to be home with my husband more. Any suggestions on how to cut your income in half for a year? We would be glad to know how.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...look who's posting...:)

Anonymous said...

Lyndi, I ould totally support your cake and hair doo company. You seem to do both very well!