About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

4 Months
















Rory Story, I can't believe you are 4 months old! I wish I could slow down time so i could keep you just the way you are. You love to play in your exersaucer and of course you still LOVE your pacifier. Right now your favorite toy is your singing flowers. You mainly love to chew on it. Speaking of chewing, you chew on everything! We think you might be getting a tooth because lately you have been quite fussy and slobbery. Also, you are eating like crazy! You eat 6oz per feeding and cereal twice a day. We have given you green beans, but you weren't a fan. We'll keep trying... don't worry. You will like them eventually. At night, you usually only get up once, but sometimes you get up twice. You are just so hungry! We are hoping that you will start to sleep through the night soon, as we are getting very tired of getting up at night. On the 13th, you start daycare. I am soooo sad and nervous about it, but I'm going to tough it out. You are going to make lots of baby friends! And three days a week you get to be with Nana. You will be so spoiled!





Your Daddy and I love you more than we ever thought possible. We pray that God gives us the wisdom to raise you in such a way that you grow to love and trust Jesus more and more each day. - Mommy and Daddy

No comments: