About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old girl loving each day of life. I married the man of my dreams in July 2008. We welcomed our first child in 2010, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Landon the T-Ball Star!

Collin and I were able to see Landon play in his first ever T-Ball game this weekend! We had a blast watching him learn the ropes. He did a fabulous job and had a great time. He even got MVP for the best newcomer! He is the youngest on the team since most kids are turning 6 and he is almost 5. So, some of the kids are pros, but Landon fit right in. He had a great time with his team, and his coaches were fantastic! Here is some of the action.

All the way to first.... and safe!

You have to specify which coach wants the bat...

1

You got this one.... back to my spot

No comments: